We have less than 2 weeks left on the island. Just because our time here is ending, it does not mean God is finished working in our lives, teaching us, revealing more of Himself to us. I am really trying to be aware of this and keep myself open and present as we finish this season in our lives!
10. Watching ~ Our girls hearts continually transforming.
9. Laughing (or trying to) ~ When all 5 of us are trying to get in the bathroom at the same time.
8. Eating ~ In a huge outdoor cafeteria that could also pass as a spaceship.
7. Attempting ~ To begin to transition into life back on the mainland, while finishing up our commitments here.
6. Wearing ~ Shorts, sandals, and tank tops every day and enjoying every last minute of it.
5. Listening ~ To community going on right outside of our window.
4. Knowing ~ God has us exactly where He wants us in this moment.
3. Wondering ~ What God stories we will be able to tell years from now.
2. Appreciating ~ All that God is teaching us here.
1. Delighting ~ In officially completing my VERY LAST homework assignment for the course!!
Some of the quotes from this week of teaching:
~ Your life is bigger than yourself.
~ Hear God, obey God, and let God deal with the consequences.
~ Use this time to focus on the greatness of God and not the impossibility of your situation.
~ There are no levels of spirituality, only layers of surrender.
We will be home the very first weekend in April. Looking forward to seeing each one of you! We love our community at home and the people that God has surrounded us with and cherish each of you as family!
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
~2 Timothy 4:7
Praying over all the dad’s.
Praying over a momma who just had her baby.
Three little world changers!
Having some fun!
These are everywhere and we are grateful they help keep the insects at bay!
Also grateful we have a gecko whisperer!
If you would like to join us financially as we follow Jesus in ministry across the world-heres how!
Secure Online Giving
Click HERE or visit www.beautifulfeet.us and click ‘donate’
In the “Individual Support” dropdown menu, choose “0321-Nate & Amie Renard”. Select how the donation will be made and the frequency.
Giving by Mail
Make checks payable to Beautiful Feet
Write “0321-Nate & Amie Renard” in the memo line
Mail to Beautiful Feet, 3720 S. Hiwassee Rd., Choctaw, OK 73020
All Donations to us through Beautiful Feet are tax deductable, they are a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.